Check out my website here!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photography Ehibition





So I have now had my first photography exhibition!
I am really happy with how it went, and it's such a relief that it has all come 
together and been successful. 
New North Gallery is next to a lovely coffee shop, the Bean Counter, which was round the corner from where I use to study. It was really fun to be apart of an exhibtion that did all the organising so I could focus more on my work. 
I am constantly taking photos so I thought why not exhibit photo's as well as my illustrations.
So when I got an email about this exhibition with the theme Water Element,  I thought Perfect! 
I love the water, I am a swim teacher part time, and my photos are of water 80% of the time. The exhibition is on until the 26th of Febuary, so check it out if your around melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment