Check out my website here!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sketch for upcoming exhibition

For my graduate show, the theme is 'The end is the beginning', as we all finish the course but start our creative journey. In all my pieces I have used some animals, a koi, fawn, rabbit, fox and sometimes a cat and or bird. These animals fit together like a puzzle with a girl's face emerging.
I have used several symbols with the meaning 'the end is the beginning' and each picture has a lotus representing that through mud and struggle, something beautiful can emerge.
This is a rough sketch and while quite different from my final images in the exhibition, it is like the front cover of the story that is about to follow.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. I can't wait to see the rest of the pieces at the exhibition. See you there xo

    ReplyDelete