Check out my website here!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Stall and such...

So I mentioned I had a stall last week at the 'Faction' for the ladie Killerz festival. It was good fun, and even thought quiet, it meant I had time to get creative and draw! So here are some pic's, hope you enjoy!

Making badges at the                                The stall. I will have to practice my setting up  
Sticky Institute Lots of fun!                             skills, it was a little higgledy piggledy 
Great place for zines too!                                                                      (I love that word!)
















  Little Sketches.......
            
                                'Dog Collar'                                    'Whoops'            

                              'Alice'                                                          and in colour....

I then found an old bit of cork board and used Alice in 'Let's go fly a kite'
 Zooming in............

3 comments:

  1. Que ilustraciones tan más bonitas, muy creativas y originales, felicidades. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of drawing on cork. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I hope to do more in this series :)

    ReplyDelete